Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Stuffed Shells with Ricotta, Stuffed Shells with Spinach, 4 Cheese and S...

http://www.ThrillbillyGourmet.com  Stuffed Shells with Ricotta, Stuffed Shells with Spinach, 4 Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Shells
I love my marinara - having that delicious stuff stockpiled so I can throw together a dish in no time, and keep it healthy, wholesome and delectable. This four cheese stuffed shells recipe is also a favorite of my family - every one of my kiddos likes this one. 
For this stuffed shells recipe (you can use manicotti if you want), I took a mix of four cheeses, added a couple of giant handfuls of fresh spinach and stuffed it into soaked jumbo pasta shells. Lavish the shells with homemade marinara and you've got something fabulously luscious in no time. And in case you think stuffed shells is difficult or time consuming check out what all I had going on at my house while I was throwing this recipe together with my 9 year old son. Not only is it simple and easy enough for him to do, it's simple enough to make even in the middle of a riot. I promise. 

No comments: